The pitcher and catcher symbolism is just about beating us over the head here. Metaphorically beating that is, because staying conscious is important to process what these four men, and the surely erect photographer, have created.
- Stilted, flat pose in which the models may as well be in separate shots because they fail to interact with each other in any arousing way? Yes!
- Aroused by the photo anyhow? Yes!
- Impressive racial diversity? Yes!
- Oil-slicked baseball leading to disqualification for throwing a "spitball"? Yes!
- Not a real game so nobody will be disqualified? Yes!
- Wanting the Asian guy to put the helmet on? Yes!
- Able to take my eyes off these guys (especially the two exposed asses)? No!